RFK Jr Begs Biden Admin for Secret Service Protection after Intruder Break-In
Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has asked the Biden administration for a third time to provide him with Secret Service protection after an intruder was arrested twice in one day after trespassing on his home in Los Angeles.
RFK tweeted Thursday:
“Yesterday, an intruder climbed the fence at my home and was arrested.”
“After being released from police custody later in the day, he immediately returned to my home and was arrested again.”
Yesterday an intruder climbed the fence at my home and was arrested. After being released from police custody later in the day, he immediately returned to my home and was arrested again.
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) October 26, 2023
LAPD identified the alleged trespasser as 28-year-old Jonathan Macht of Pacific Palisades, Calif.
As the New York Post reported, Macht was arrested on suspicion of trespassing and issued an emergency protective order Wednesday morning, according to LAPD, and was arrested again later in the day for violating the protective order after Kennedy Jr.’s security team detained him outside the presidential candidates home.
According to a statement from RFK Jr’s campaign, Macht “asked to see the candidate” and that Kennedy Jr. “was home at the time of both arrests.”
Kennedy Jr’s private security firm, Gavin de Becker & Associates, informed the Secret Service about “this specific obsessed individual several times in recent months and shared alarming communications he has sent to the candidate,” according to RFK Jr.’s campaign.
The Kennedy Jr. campaign said in a statement:
“Over the last several months, the campaign submitted formal requests for Secret Service protection, yet U.S. Department of Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas has refused to approve the protection,” the Kennedy Jr. campaign said in a statement.
“Every presidential administration for 55 years has afforded early protection to candidates who requested it. The Biden administration is the sole outlier,” the campaign claims.
The campaign described Macht as having an “obsession” with RFK Jr., and he also acts “hostile and angry.”
“Secret Service is aware that he has sent hundreds of emails to the candidate, and believes he is being followed by people who intend to kill him,” Kennedy Jr’s third formal request to Mayorkas states.
“Given all that is known, please reconsider your decision to refuse Secret Service protection to presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr and allow protection to commence as soon as possible,” the request continues.
“As the law intends, the Secret Service can help protect the candidate and the electoral process, while also reducing risk to others in the candidate’s environment, including members of the general public.”
Last month, Police arrested an armed man posing as Robert F Kennedy’s security detail at a California event where Kennedy was giving a speech.
As The Daily Fetched reported:
The man, who was caught with a firearm and ammunition, was wearing two shoulder holsters and claimed he was part of Kennedy’s security team.
Kennedy praised his elite security firm, Gavin de Becker and Associates, for being able to flag the individual.
“I’m very grateful that alert and fast-acting protectors… spotted and detained an armed man who attempted to approach me at my Hispanic Heritage speech at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles tonight,” Kennedy posted on social media.
“The man, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols and spare ammunition magazines was carrying a U.S. Marshal badge on a lanyard and beltclip federal ID. He identified himself as a member of my security detail. Armed GDBA team members moved quickly to isolate and detain the man until LAPD arrived to make the arrest. I’m also grateful to LAPD for its rapid response,” Kennedy added.
I’m very grateful that alert and fast-acting protectors from Gavin de Becker and Associates (GDBA) spotted and detained an armed man who attempted to approach me at my Hispanic Heritage speech at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles tonight. The man, wearing two shoulder… pic.twitter.com/vvJc0Gtk4o
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) September 16, 2023
READ: RFK Jr Admits His Life Is in Danger: I “Take Precautions” So the CIA Doesn’t Kill Me