I know what you did this summer – JP
What’s the difference between launching a political campaign on June 30 and July 10? Does it really matter? Why yes, yes it does. And here to explain why is Nathan Gonzales, JP’s elections analyst and the publisher of Inside Elections. We also might talk about sharks, Indiana Jones, Indiana the state, ditches and an unlikely double feature of “The Skulls” and “Back to School.”
- Explaining the sudden rush of 2024 candidate announcements
- Four states where parties look to bounce back better in 2024
- When is it too late to run for Senate?
- The (not really) dangerous (not quite a) dozen open House seats
- Republican presidential primary: More at stake than just the White House
The post I know what you did this summer appeared first on JP.