BREAKING: Georgia DA Posts Felony Charges against Trump BEFORE Grand Jury Even Votes
A document outlining charges against president Donald Trump by Georgia Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ office was posted online before being retracted.
This comes as the grand jury has even grand jury.
The document reveals 13 charges against Trump, 12 of which are felonies, and one is listed as a “serious felony.”
The charges include:
- Violations of the state Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act
- Conspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree
- Filing False Documents
- Conspiracy To Commit Impersonating a Public Officer
All the charges are related to alleged attempts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia.
Trump hit out at Fani Willis on Truth Social:
“No, I didn’t tamper with the election!” Trump wrote.
“Those who rigged & stole the election were the ones doing the tampering, & they are the slime that should be prosecuted. I made a perfect phone call of protest. Why wasn’t this fake case brought 2.5 years ago? Election interference!” he said.
The DA also seeks indictments against at least 12 other people:
- Former Republican Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan
- Former Georgia Democratic state Sen. Jen Jordan
- Independent journalist George Chidi as witnesses in the case
READ: Matt Gaetz: ‘Only Through Force Can We Can Change Corrupt Washington D.C.’